Gambling Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gambling Topic

Post by Garlic Junior on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm quite into gambling as a sport right now. I've been experimenting for the past two or so months pretty hardcore. Easily over 500, maybe even over 1,000, bets placed in that time and I have roughly broken even.

My plan come 27th July is to put £200 into a Bet365 account which will double up to £400. You need to turnover £200 in bets before you can access the bonus £200, and have turned over £1,200 in bets of odds 1/2 or above within 90 days to withdraw any winnings. For comparison, I am playing with £40 at present and regularly turn over more than £30 per week. My last ten bets had eight at odds of 1/2 or above so I think their terms are achievable.

After studying my own and other's techniques, I have developed this system which I am going to test for three weeks at one twentieth of the stake I'll truly be playing with.

Betting 5% of your bankroll (we will call it 5u for ease) you place bets on a rolling 'Challenge' basis until hitting 20u, at which point you withdraw the original 5u and keep staking until you hit over 105u, at which point you withdraw the profit 100u and keep staking until hitting 105u again, at which point you withdraw the profit 100u and keep staking until you hit over 205u, at which point you withdraw the profit 200u and keep staking until hitting 505u, at which point you withdraw the profit 500u and keep staking until you hit over 1000u at which point you withdraw the lot, pat yourself on the back, and take some time off until the next month and reset to 100u starting bankroll.

Bankroll management is the key issue. I see too many people either giving up after losing three or four in a row (the bankroll is designed to cushion you for TWENTY losses in a row!!) or getting too greedy after hitting 200+u (the most profitable guy I have seen had 'only' banked 170u by this point, had managed to build to 330u and staked it all instead of banking).

I won't get too far into the intricacies of the bets unless others join in the conversation here, I'm more making this topic to keep track myself away from my gambling brethren. But I will offer an example of what I mean if you're not quite savvy with what I mean yet:

[Bankroll - £100]
First bet - £5 at odds of 2/5 - LOSS
[Bankroll - £95]
First bet - £5 at odds of 8/13 - LOSS
[Bankroll - £90]
First bet - £5 at odds of 4/9 - WIN - Returns £7.22
Second bet - £7.22 at odds of 1/3 - WIN - Returns £9.63
Third bet - £9.63 at odds of 10/11 - WIN - Returns £18.38
Fourth bet - £18.38 at odds of 4/5 - WIN - Returns £33.08 - CASH OUT £20
Fifth bet - £13.08 at odds of 1/4 - WIN - Returns £16.35
Six bet - £16.35 at odds of 9/10 - LOSS
[Bankroll - £105]