Completed Games 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Completed Games 2017

Post by Madzimum Thrill on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:19 pm

1) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch) -45 Hours

Unlocked the Gold Glider, something I didn't do in the Wii U version (they halved the unlock amount for 10k to 5k, I was just over 3k when I finished triple-starring all the Grand Prix races. Overall MK8 is definitely a better game on the Switch than the Wii U because of the double item boxes, but I probably lost interest in the multiplayer about 1000 coins ago. Battle mode being back is cool but I quickly lost interest in it (wasn't very good at it). Mostly did my online play in races, which is fun up until you start hitting the 1000-2000 mark, then things get too srs business. Finished with 280 races, 63 1st Place finishes, 42 Seconds, 37 Thirds, and 8 rounds of battle mode with 1 each of a 1st/2nd/3rd place finishes.
Madzimum Thrill
Admin

http://secretclubhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Completed Games 2017

Post by Lucy on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:09 pm

* The Last of Us (PS4 remaster)

I'd never played this before, and heard it was great. I tried playing it last year but got frustrated on the difficulty I was set on, and when I reset the difficulty a bit lower it reset the whole scenario and I lost a lot of progress. I ragequit, and after that The Last Guardian came out so I had a different game I wanted to play.

I wanted to complete it before The Last of Us 2 came out though, so I started it again a while back, and managed to play it through to completion this time. It was as good as its lauded reputation made it out to be, I really really enjoyed it. Very Happy

Game Spoilers:
I love zombies in general, and especially "fast zombies" that aren't necessarily dead (eg 28 days Later type etc), and the idea of a type of beefed up Cordyceps infection was absolutely fascinating.

The game was dark as fuck though, so much murder and reference to nasty stuff like cannibalism and sexual abuse. affraid

The betrayals at the end of the game (on both Marlene and Joel's parts) were really enthralling, and the Left Behind DLC was great too.
Left Behind:
I had a great time in the Left Behind content, it was really cool to play as Ellie in both flashback scenarios.
The scenes with Riley had me ironically saying "LOL GAY" until the end when I went " Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  IT WAS ACTUAL GAY OMG "

I'm now completely ready for The Last of Us 2 to come out!
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by enail on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:50 am

Undertale (PC). This has been sitting on my computer for ages, finally got around to it when I was stuck without internet. Did some really cool things with the medium, and surprisingly emotionally engaging for being such a short game, to the point where I'm actually replaying to get a different ending, which I hardly ever do. And I didn't find it too annoying even though I hate puzzles and suck at arcade-type stuff and it has some of both.
enail

Back to top Go down

Post by Garlic Junior on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:08 pm

1) Rocket League (again)

They keep bringing out new updates and new achievements, I keep getting 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top