Spiderman Homecoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiderman Homecoming

Post by Tassi on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Latest in the MCU series. Saw it with friends opening last week and here what I enjoyed.

Spoiler:

-The new actor for Spiderman/Peter Parker. He just makes it so much more believable character as Peter.
-Use in timelines where it started taking place with the first Avengers, then moving fast forward to after Civil War
-I liked that the love interest was a total different character just run of the mill instead of instant MJ or Gwen. In fact I loved how they snuck MJ in there at the end being the weird, smart, snarky of a girl which I had my suspicions on after seeing her bits. (For some odd reason one of my friends that went with hated the fact that they changed her name from Mary Jane to Michelle.)
-Vulture. LOVED HIM. My room mate was telling me about how he was in the comics vs how they made him for this movie and I liked that they went to route they did to make him a more believable villain as well as more relate able and kinda believable for someone who didn't get superpowers/come from another world or dimension and focused some more on the tech that is developing in this timeline.
- Those Cap videos.....especially the last one at the end credits
- Karen-the new Jenkins
- All the Spider-suit abilities before and after Training Wheels Protocol

I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking on atm but those were my highlights.
Tassi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top